Friday, December 3, 2010

One accident after another


Recently I had yet another accident! I can't believe it someone pulled out in front of me on a rainy day and I slid into the back of them. I don't feel like it was my fault, but I didn't call the cops. So my car got put in the shop for yet another time. My car and DC DO NOT MIX! Don't ever bring your car here if you come here in the future. I finally got it back today after 2 weeks and it is nice to have it back, although I was enjoying the holiday channel on the rental's XM radio. My dh took it to the auto shop with the low fuel light on in the ghetttoooo, so I had to scurry to a gas station with 0 miles to empty. Thank Jesus for those angels carrying my car on the way. I hope all the accidents are out of the way now. I am going to take the 91 yr old patients advice, and just stay away from all cars!


So today I heard about this new food truck revolution going on. All these really good trucks ride around and park on the streets and cook good food. Not just the normal hot dogs and popsicles. Like gourmet taco's and BBQ and cupcakes and pies...yum! Just follow on www.foodtruckfiesta.com I plan on venturing out to track down my first food truck tomorrow. I will let you know how it goes!

Christmas decorating is finished well for the most part! Mom and Dad are coming for Christmas so I have to have everything up to there standards and that is going alll out! My df kindly surprised me and put up all the lights on the outside of the house and it looks great. But there is still a pumpkin on the front porch we have to do something with. So only 28 days left until we have to take it all down, but I am glad we put it all up now so we can at least enjoy it for a little while! Merry Christmas to all!!


2 comments:

Sarah Harrison said...

Glad to see you back on here!

Anonymous said...

Woo Whoo for an update!! Im jealous of your food truck adventure. How did it go?