Monday, March 22, 2010

This is becoming my once a year blog ha ha


So lot's has changed since I wrote last. January 9th 2009 my best friend puppy passed away Chewie. It was honestly the worst time of my life. Slowly time has helped as well as the support of my hubby and family. Later that month my parents gave us a new puppy a jack russell I named Tugger
In March shubby headed off to school with the Coast Guard and I headed home to Florida with the puppies until he finished. It was a great three months at home and while at home I saw two of my friends get married, became an Aunt and helped my parents celebrate their 25th wedding anniversary. In July we found out we were moving to Station Washington DC for four years. So now we are in DC it is different that is for sure.

It has it's good side and bad. Hubby has a hard time adjusting and I am trying to be patient and be supportive. It is hard to bring a country boy into the big city. Finding a church has been difficult. Church is such an important part of our lives and I can feel it's impact now that we don't have a steady church. We are praying to find one. We don't ask for much just a church with a pastor, a pastor that preaches on Sunday morning the majority of the mornings, a parking lot :) for Hubby, good true worship from the heart, and a church that we learn and grown from. Is that to much to ask for? I wonder why we can't find one kinda aggrivating. Other than that.... our friends ryan and sarah just joined the coast guard and will be stationed in Maine so we are super excited for them! I know it will be a big adjustment but it really does help you to grow up and become a stronger person and just imagine the impact you can have on so many lives, and so many lives that can impact you. I can't wait to go get some LOBSTER! So hopefully I will write on this a little more looks like I missed all of 2009..oops!

1 comment:

Krista and Brandon said...

we all need to update more often! miss you bunches...