Wednesday, August 20, 2008

New Job New Pains


Today was a good day for the most part I went to work didn't get in a wreck in the 2 blocks away it is. So now if you don't know I am working at the us army vet on base here on NAS Corpus Christi. It is a blessing to have a job cause it is hard to get a job around here and definately if you are not bilingual! My supervisor is driving me crazy!!!! Ok so I have worked in the vet business for four years now. I know a lot and have a lot of experience. The sargent that is over me is sooo annoying when I am working he constantly looks over my shoulder waiting for me to make a mistake which I usually catch and before I can even correct it he points it out me and does this your stupid laugh. Today he made my blood boil!! I usually don't get upset with people either. I will see how it goes if he doesn't get better I will talk to him about it.
On a brighter note I made some amazing dinner for myself last night. Some Tilapia with sun dried tomato's it was awesome!! I uploaded a bunch of pictures from Jessica and Matt's wedding yesterday I miss everyone so much!! I talked to Britt today and she is doing good being a teacher it is hard starting out being a teacher I love that girl!!
So Shelby is gone until Friday. So it's just me and the dogs I am watching my neighbors bassett hounds. I bring them over at night to play with Chewie but all he does his hump there legs cause he is gay and I have to hit him with the remote. ha ha Poor Chewie just can't get him to change. Once gay always gay!

So tomorrow I am traveling to Kingsville,TX for work, and I get to spend all day with the guy I can't stand. (I hope he never finds this page..lol) Talk to you later on!!











No comments: