Saturday, February 12, 2011

Finally getting rid of stuff

Recent snowfall approx- 6-7 inches!

So today we are going to take all of the things that we are not using to the thrift store. I figure someone else can use things more than we can. And.. we DON'T have any room for stuff! I also want to look for some bargains, you never know what people will donate or want to sell that they don't need.

Recently we got to go home to Pensacola, FL and visit with family and friends and it was AMAZING! It was so nice to have a break from working and just relax and enjoy doing nothing. While we were at home dh had an accident shooting a gun at the shooting range. If you don't believe in the power of God, there is no way to can't after seeing this.

Fortunately he was only injured on his left hand and some deep lacerations. We had to rush him to the er to have it cleaned with stitches put in. Now he is doing much better, no pain and things are healing good. His 4th and 5th fingers have some numbness but we are hoping that clears with time.



Some what do u think about the bachelor?? Do u think he is going to pick anyone? I here Chantal, Michelle, and Ashley are in the end. I don't like Michelle I think she is too selfish but you never know Jake picked Vienna so we will have to wait to see what happens.

Well I still have to go eat at the foodtruck!!! They are hard to get to cause they are not near where I work. So.. I have to go on a day that I am off. But I am determined to go. I will post after my excursion. Peace and love to all!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Look at your pretty new layout!! How did you get it do work?

Im so glad you updated, I love reading your updates my dear :)